Manufacturing Manager working with a team of technicians at the TBC Conversions production facility in Dungannon, Co Tyrone
The person appointed will be responsible for overseeing production activities within TBC Conversions production facility: Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing daily and weekly production plans with manufacturing team to ensure that weekly production targets are met together with a focus on quality improvement
- Planning, controlling and ensuring effective utilisation of human, material and manufacturing resources •
- Management of production workforce to maintain discipline and foster a positive working environment
- Managing and initiating cost reduction programmes within the production area to meet overall cost reduction targets
- Maintain costs in line with budget for area
- The successful candidate will have gained several years’ practical experience performing a supervisory role in a modern manufacturing environment.
- A third level qualification would be desirable, but not essential. Participation in Lean Manufacturing programmes and I or 6 Sigma would be an advantage.
- Sound communication skills, both written and oral, together with an excellent degree of computer literacy are essential, as are numeracy, analytical and planning skills.
- The ability to work to exacting deadlines in a demanding environment is a prerequisite to success in this role.
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com quoting Ref: TBC/PM/1215
Closing date 4th January 2016