TBC Ltd (Taxi and Bus Conversion Ltd), part of the Donnelly Group are Northern Ireland's leading specialist vehicle converters for private and Motability markets, including wheelchair accessible vehicles and associated products. TBC Ltd have full European approval, supplying Volkswagen, Fiat, Citroen, Peugeot and Nissan across the UK and Ireland, offering bespoke solutions for Motability, crew van, & mini-bus.
TBC are looking to recruit an Engineering Stores Person to work as part of our operations/parts team. They will be required to assist with the smooth day to day running of a busy stores and parts environment. Reporting to the Parts Manager, you’ll guarantee that components and materials are booked in and out of the stores area accurately and in a timely manner, whilst working towards the goals and strategies of the business.
In our fast-paced and unique production environment, the stores person is an integral part of our manufacturing process. The successful applicant should have experience of working in a similar role within a manufacturing environment as well as organisational and computing skills. You should be capable of operating on your own initiative but also contribute as a team member working with other stores and parts personnel along with technicians and others from various disciplines.
The goal is to ensure that the parts department delivers a good supply of components and materials to production and aftersales.
• Accurately identify components and materials received from suppliers;
• Inspect and receive all goods inwards into stock system and store items in pre-determined locations;
• Accurately identify components and materials from bill of materials and pre-pick items required for production;
• Issue pre-picked and requested components and materials to works orders;
• Carryout periodical cycle counts and yearly stock check;
• Maintain components and materials stock locations ensuring stock system is up-to-date;
• Drive continuous improvements and maintain a high level of tidiness and organisation of stores
Skills & Qualifications:
• Candidates must have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s, to include Maths and English
• 1-2 Years previous experience in a commercial, industrial or engineering stores environment
• Experience of Stock Management Processes
• A good level of IT skills
• Good organisational abilities
• Good written and oral communication
• Self-motivated with a result driven approach
• A Forklift Truck License is desirable but not essential
What we offer:-
• An attractive remuneration package;
• 30 days holiday each year (20 annual leave and 10 public holidays);
• Company Life Assurance cover;
• Access to Donnelly Group employee Car Purchase Schemes;
• Access to health care plan;
Closing Date for receipt of Applications Monday 7 April 2019