Main Purpose of Job:
To ensure customers are dealt with in a prompt and courteous manner and the highest level of customer satisfaction is attained with both with internal and external customers. You will also provide a positive first impression of TBC. You will ensure customers achieve their particular objective when contacting the company. Carry out administration duties as required to facilitate motability customers
• Answer telephone enquiries promptly and in the correct manner (refreshing and enthusiastic tone) using the TBC script of... “Good morning/afternoon/evening... TBC, my name is... how can I help”
• Record customer telephone enquiries on the manual log detailing the customer name, date and time, whom the call went to and additional customer comments. All calls must be recorded.
• Ensure messages are accurately recorded and relayed to the appropriate person / department.
• Calls must not divert back to switchboard, they must be offloaded as soon as possible to the appropriate recipient to free up the switchboard for calls.
• Ensure that department manager email a list of who is absent and when they are expected to return each day.
• Attendance recording for each site.
• Ensure that good relationships are maintained and developed with internal and external customers by meeting their requirements and exceeding their expectations.
• If the call is a complaint then it should be directed to the departmental manager and documented who it was transferred to.
• Organise and book travel arrangements
• You are required to assist in providing cover for bank holidays and over holiday periods.
• Comply with all Health and Safety legislation to ensure safety and well being of self, colleagues, customers and visitors.
• Ensure the maintenance of equipment and other materials.
• Ensure workstation area is kept tidy, free of clutter & clean at all times.
• Managing and distributing both internal and external post.
• Ensure correct postage per item is used.
• Provide tea and coffee to waiting customers as required.
• Complete other ad hoc duties as required.
• Complete general administrative duties as and when required such as the administration of the refrigerated vehicle delivery process and the vehicle rental process in conjunction with Proximoxy
Closing Date - Tuesday 29th September 2020